Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, August 15, 2010

08-15-10

I am working on another keyboard and I really kind of like it. I am always working on my laptop but i plugged in a keyboard of my husbands. I am having a time with the wireless internet in my house so I had to go to the hard connection and move my computer to another room. This actually works way better.
The challenge for today is to look at how Big you are, How Big is your creativity? How big do you think that you can become? Yes, are you in a small box or an infinite possibility mode? Are you always worried about the How? Think about it, you get these great Big ideas and then you start thinking How? Well, what if How wasn't our responsibility? What if we were given the creative idea and then simply trusted and stayed open to the How? Yes, do take a look at that. I am. What are my Big Ideas that have been given to me and trust that they can and are mine. Stay open to Big Gifts of the Universe. Let's do it. Together. Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment