Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, August 12, 2010

08-12-10

I wrote a new blog on Braveheart Women. I love that community of women that are out to grow and be the abundant beings that we are. The blog was called, Art to Heart. That is my new company and focus for bringing creativity to neighborhoods that may not be able to see or do creative things. Bring real artists in to teach and share their love of art. A safe place to create just went global.
Well, that is an idea I had. My challenge for you today is to see if you can come up with a global cause that floats your boat, or gets your head or heart a little bit of energy. I did. Now, if you can think it you can create it right. Well, that is in my energy field now. Art to Heart touching hearts with art all over the globe.
If you want to contribute please contact me..........l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment