Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

08-24-10

Think 3 times before you start a big project. Add your age into that, your mental state, the weather and then ask for help. HA. We are still working, my husband is out painting with the sprayer and I can't walk out any door but one. And I can't even do that now. So I can't help him until he gives me the cue. All of this plus the appreciation of our jobs and all the changes that happen with one phone call we are looking at our 31st wedding anniversary tomorrow. We may celebrate tonight if we aren't to tired, but tomorrow we are planning on being to tired. We are a funny bunch.
The challenge today is to see if you can find a create moment while working so hard. I did......yes, I found a new place to create a picture. On my front porch I am painting 2 new pictures to add to the decor of my front porch. Yeah!!!!@

No comments:

Post a Comment