Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, October 3, 2010

10-03-10

Today I am going to blog about the change of seasons and the change of creativity. What we did today at our household was to put my meditation bed on the newly stained concrete front porch, then took the screen off of the Gazebo and carried the Gazebo onto the deck. OK, these are big deals. It took 3 of us to make these very creative changes. The Meditation bed on the front porch is more like a day bed/couch. Then on the deck the Gazebo cover is over the glass patio table that makes a place to sit even when it rains. Thank you Creativity. Thank you family for supporting creativity, mentally and physically. I have created a safe place to create and others are creating with me.
The challenge of the day for you and me is to take a look at this change we call fall and see what it may create for you. My sister is already creating great fall personas and I am so proud of her. Love you all.....the artist, the actor, the creator of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment