Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, October 7, 2010

10-07-10

What I want to say is WOW. I think that we are all wow!!!! We are all the expansive humans than maybe we can even understand. I have been given the best days of abundance. I said I am an actor and I have 2 new movie deals. I have spent my last few days simply saying what I am. Not what I am not. If I am afraid I think that God isn't afraid and who am I? I am that, that God is.
I am creation and I shall create.
The challenge today is to think of yourself as the greater self not the small self.
I have had much anxiety lately and it has been fear and it has been the smaller self. Not the bigger self. As we are only given what we can handle. And we can create much more that we even know when we are of the bigger self. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment