Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10--20-10

It is the 20th of this month and wow, the sun was shining and I am very very grateful. The storm is coming we hear though.
What storm. The challenge for today is to see if you have ever created a storm that wasn't even there. Yesterday I created a storm in my mind and I couldn't let go of it. I didn't want to talk about it to anyone, but I continued to live in the storm. You know what, I just made it up. I think that needs to be a picture, a story or a play. Yes, I want to write my angst again. When others take my words, my characters and create a movie that gets money to back it, it makes me think maybe I can write. I know I can, I just lost my drive. Let us get our drive back. If the storm comes use the storm to create. Make it a safe place to create thru the storm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment