Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Love that 10-10-10 Yeah!!! Wonderful day right? Well, It is a day and that makes it pretty wonderful itself. I wondered this morning if we have to destroy everything that we have so we can re-create something new. You hear of hitting rock bottom, I think that is a lot about self respect, and at the same time how much of of it has been created by yourself. All of it.
My challenge today is to gauge your own self respect. You own self love and care. Are outside circumstances what dictates your self respect and love? I wouldn't want to die and find out I never connected to myself and nature but allowed the economy and other aspects to define who I am and/or what I do. I would love to say that it doesn't but it does, but I do recognize that it does change my thought patterns. Creativity again we see in our thought patterns. We can create hate, judgments, love or acceptance. You choose what you want to feed. Have a great day, moment and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment