Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, October 30, 2010

10-30-10

I think that I forgot a blog for a day. Or I got the dates wrong on one of the blogs.
I want to do some research on blogs. I think I am going to do interviews for my blog next year. Have the on camera, or write the interview like they do in Magazines. I had this idea this morning in my meditation. I love to learn how people create. Everyone has their own way and I love to hear how things come to them.
The challenge today is to take a look at what you may be ignoring. I am reading a quick paragraph in a book I haven't looked at for years. The first thing is about taking a look at what we may be ignoring. We disassociate, space out, or go numb.
Another alternative is to experience whatever we've been resisting. Sometimes it is like the Elephant in the Room. IT could be money, sex, addiction, eating, shopping, lifestyle. Just taking a look at what you may be resisting. I know many things that I am resisting and I know I choose resisting over confrontation of the issue. At least I know that. Maybe I can choose differently soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment