Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10-16-10

The one main thing about being around puppies and baby's is the energy of being alive. Just the energy of waking up and being ALIVE. I take that for granted to much. When I was young I took that for granted. Now I am taking this age for granted. So much for those thoughts.
I have an unveiling this evening of my outdoor chandelier. My husband helped with the wiring, but I created the chandelier and the design. I love people that can help me create. And I have been working on my harmony for Choir tomorrow morning. That is a big stretch for me. Harmony.
This challenge is to ask yourself if you stretch yourself. Do you play it safe all of the time? I hope not. I want to take more risks and not worry what others think. In the end does it really matter? NO. What matters is what you have loved, how you have lived, and how you have loved. There really isn't criticism or other peoples opinions judging you. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment