Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, October 4, 2010

10-04-10

What a surprise day. It was a beautiful day so hubby, I and Cooper (our puppy) took a trip to see Sweet Creek Falls, I reallly lovely short mile hike and it was beautiful. I was inspired and I will put some pictures up maybe tomorrow. My main goal was to stay calm and see the beauty around me at all times. With a puppy in one hand and a camera in the other I climbed and did everything I could not to get anxious. A new puppy mom can be really kind of stressful for some. And i am one. Enough puppy talk.
I am wanting to use my pictures to create things. I am not quite sure quite what right now. I was looking for birch trees, we found great birch trees and I got a picture of them.
The challenge for today is to accept what is. Right here, right now. What is?!? Now to maybe read or write instead of watching and depending on the TV. Maybe a bath, that may be nice after lots of riding in a car. Good to be back home and able to relax a little more. Have a good nights sleep everyone. Pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment