Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10-23-10

Getting many things finished today. Little projects that have been bothering me for months. 2 big piles of clothes, laundry and unpacking from many trips. I have been writing things down that I like. Remember that challenge a few days ago. That day didn't turn out so well, I actually called home and asked my husband if it was a full moon and it was. I was angry and things kept piling up and I really didn't have the patience. So I let go and had a great evening at work. But things kept going wrong or badly and I didn't like it. I was wondering if other people realized it was a full moon by the way they felt.
The challenge today is just to let go and go with the flow. It feels like I have been trying to control people, the dog, situations, the weather, you name it. I am tired. It doesn't help to be creative when you are thinking you are in control. As an artist I need to not be in control, control is boring and not natural. I think natural is more in the moment and not worrying about what others think or how you can stay safe in any situation. I saw the world in a new dimension for a while this morning after my meditation. I let go of worry, of control and just watched and listened. Let us go with the flow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment