Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-28-10

The Sound of Music.. Oprah had the cast on for the 45th anniversary and I really forgot how much that movie meant to me. It may have been the only movie that I saw as a tween. I went with a kind of friend. She chose me and she had money, because she had a swimming pool and I went to my first sleep over at her house. That was my only sleep over. I have been friend and freedom challenged for a long long time. Hence this blog. Never really feeling safe to create my life and my art. Will I ever be my true being? Will I ever feel safe? Will I ever wake up and feel good? Is there really a way to live and not let everyone and everything effect your energy level?
I am so programed. And that is what I am changing.
The challenge I give you is to find your energy, and see how it is effected by anyone and everyone. This may have much to do with your actual energy in the world and the energy into your creations. Yes, Your Creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment