Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10-06-10

Things come and go. People come and go. We grieve, we suffer, we are in despair.
we move on. We are in the moment, we accept the moment and the emotions that come with it or we don't. We can explore the emotions that come with a happening in the moment and see where or when that may have effected us before. I am in a growing, learning, exploring stage. I am afraid. I am scared. I say bring it on. I will stare it in the face and say, you can't take me down. I have been afraid all of my life except for my first 3 years. And that comfort was taken away from me. I have been on my own in my mind all of this time. I am facing these made up fears of mine. I won't say it is fun, I won't say I am doing it very well, but life is helping me put these fears in my face and seeing how I deal with them.
My challenge to you is to take a look at what you may be exploring emotionally and if it scares you, say "bring it on". Now then you have to make it an adventure not a threat to your survival. You will survive or you won't and that is just the way it is. Thrive not just survive. Let us create that adventure into our lives.....YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment