Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-10

This year has really went by very fast hasn't it? I only have a few more months of blogging commitment. I think I had better start thinking of something else that I want to blog about and get ready for a years commitment. IT really has been something that I have looked forward to every day. I have been working on a couple projects this week. One is designing a really funky chandelier for the front porch. Another is getting a texture product for my next painting project.
Between work, the new puppy and keeping up with clutter I am happy to even have any projects on the burner.
The challenge for us today is to keep the fire going. Take a look at that word fire, I find fire to be a passionate word. To be on fire with a project. Passion is on fire. A spark inside you can turn into a flame if you allow it to. The word for today is accept. Because to allow or accept what is happening in the world will not be as stressful as trying to control things that you can't. That doesn't mean you agree with them but it is something to take a look at. Use your passion to light your fire not to complain or disagree with what is actually happening around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment