Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10-12-10

What a morning. After getting up 3 times with the puppy, which is kind of great. I was in the hot tub before getting ready for work and then remembered that I need to be there an hour earlier than usual. So I was quick. Thank God.
My husband called me splurge woman because I have 2 big projects up and going, because I haven't had anything up and going for a while now. So now I see how he may see me and do I care. NO!! I said when you are inspired you need to move or do it.
The challenge of the day is to what? To see if you are a splurge person? Like all or nothing. Do ideas come to you in groups? Do you feel you get dry or have blocks sometimes then wham!!! Whatever happens or how ever it happens is perfect. Don't let anyone else get to you. They don't know how you create. Remember it is a safe place to create that we are creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment