Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, October 18, 2010

10-18-10

I thought I would try and get my blog done a little earlier today. As I do work this evening and all the men will be at home fending for themselves. I do have the 2 new pictures of my meditation bed and my chandelier on the front porch. I want to create some more outside lighting. One maybe for the gazebo and maybe one to sell or to give for the holidays. I love them. They do bring light to everyone also.
The challenge today is to write for about 20 minutes of all the things that you love, like, want and deserve. I want these to be things like laughter, cars, joy, exercise, wealth, friends, joy, songs, music and thing and everything. This will be a safe place to create things that can come to you at anytime. I am going to do this right now out on my meditation bed. Yes, this will inspire me to do this challenge. How about you? Maybe you want a studio, a new computer, a sewing machine. Who knows what you could do with any of those things. YES, Use your creative imagination and the sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment