Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, October 15, 2010

10-15-10

People around me are having computer issues. It must be catching. I have to use my husbands computer to do my blog this evening.
I waited until after dinner, after working on my song for choir after watching a show to write my blog and then the internet wasn't working.
It obviously is now but my computer has been put to bed for the evening and I may be there soon also.
The challenge is to stay calm, non judgmental, not accusatory, not anything when these glitches in the systems come about. This can make a safe place to create, if you are judgmental or thinking others are the pain in your system that is just not safe. My great friend call it "them" as if there is an outside entity confusing your system and changing it every day. I don't think so. But what do I know. I am not gonna judge it, I will listen and move forward as best I can. Hope you are doing the same. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment