Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, January 9, 2011

01-09-11

Sunday, the day of rest. Do you sometimes rest too much? That is the challenge today, to take a look at your makeup. I like to go to bed and sleep, some people I know can't sleep and have to move move move. This is in defence of feelings I think. It is not wanting to deal with something. It could be an emotion, a situation or circumstances that you may not want to deal with. There are different body types that I believe makes a difference in the sleep or move kind of person. I know in some stressful situations I cleaned for days. So maybe you are one way some times and one way another. I have had it both ways. My puppy is kind of lathargic today too. Maybe energy touches other energies. I know it does. Keep up a focus of a new way, a new year, a new way. There is goodness always, even if it is hidden in the chaos. Pardon the spelling and grammer today, as I am a little distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment