Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

I love the date. And I will make this short and sweet. The challenge is to see if you are a person that may go along with others ways or are you always on the other end of the idea? I heard myself in two different situations with friends and spouse giving the other side of the idea. Is this always wanting to be right or just illuminating another position. Well, th way it went this evening was I was really just illuminating other options and not being judgmental in anyway. I loved this feeling. I didn't have a knot in my stomach and I didnt' feel defensive or have the other persons apparent feelings of defensiveness enter into the conversation. It was the absoluteness of being grounded and sharing myself without the dreadful ego thoughts. I thank my practice, I thank my friends for their practice, I thank my family for their insights. Now, that is a grand experience, to thank people that may be so close you can't eve hear their insights. That is what I am so grateful today. What insights I may see as judgements, are grateful insights from loved ones. And I grow and expand from allowing that into my life. And I thank God for that because without knowing the experinece of being conneceted to something as simple as breath to all that lives and all that will ever live, makes all the difference on this planet. And I know you know what I am talking aobut.

No comments:

Post a Comment