Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

01-26-11

I need to get inspired today for this lovely blog. I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, I had many dreams last night. I was in dreamland. One thing I would like to share was.

I walk around in this maze of myself!
Each corner a mirror.
I am so afraid!
And I look again and it is only me I see.
Truly.
How do I know this.
It is by touch, by feel,
By others life force running through them.
And as I connect my energy to them and allow
We become one, we are one, so this is all I can see!

I was doing some energy on my hubby's shoulders and this above message came to me and Ihad to get up and write it down.

Another dream where I woke up crying was, my first love (who has passed) came to me and he was with another, and I wanted to go with them, as a group was moving by foot. I was totally stuck, and I realized "I have nowhere to go" And then I started crying. I was and have been stuck in this one spot of energy where I am so afraid to move I have no where to go. I woke up very scared and actually crying. Then I had to get up again and write this down. Then I saw me going over a ridge with many people and it was beautiful and open and color everywhere and I was one with all the people and the universe. And the best part I was moving. I wasn't afraid and I wasn't stuck. WELCOME TO MY WORLD. Some of the other images I won't even go into. They may be a syfi novel.

Again the challenge is on your subconscious, or your dream world. Is it vivid? Does it effect your real life? Mine definately seems too. The stuck energy was defintely something I have wanted to see for a very very long time and was brought to me from a loved one. I love it when he comes to me in my dreams. I wanted to just crawl inside him and not have a life. Maybe there is where I got stuck. What do you think? Love to all today. Take a look at yourself in everyone. You are there. Even the people you think you can't stand to be around. Just look.

No comments:

Post a Comment