Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-04-2011

I have been cleaning and working today getting caught up. Boy I still need to get rid of more stuff. More clothes etc. Get more organized. I think we all get a little bug around the first of the year. My creativity may be clogged up with clutter. Since I got the dog I have more piles, cuz he can't go in every room and I don't get to clean up in those rooms. Excuses, excuses.
The challenge for you today is to ask yourself what you are feeling this new year? Are you doing the same or doing things a little differently. I am looking at doing even more things different. I need to make up some deadlines and give them to my friends and have that something they can bring up to me. What are you feeling? I just said that earlier and during this writing I have had uncovered some feelings I didn't know was there. A few tears fell. For what reason I don't even know. Let us live these days in allowing us to move from moment to moment and to feel moment to moment. Create moment to moment. I created a very full stomach that makes me tired. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment