Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, January 20, 2011

01-20-11

It was an exciting morning. I was looking for publishers for my childrens books and saw that there was something at my Center for Spiritual Living with others that want to get published. I think I was the only one with childrens words. Mine has the drawings too.
And I wanted to get my blog put into a book too. Just many ideas coming out of those 2 hours this month and I will go again next month.
The challenge for you is to see if there is something you have been wanting to explore. Write them down and see if you can find something that your can do to get the support you need. Maybe you start a blog, maybe you chat on line, maybe you find a class. Maybe a library or community center has something that is even free. Try it. Write it down and guess what, I asked and one just popped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment