Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1-13-11

My challenge for you today is to do a walking meditation, or a written meditation. I am going to do a written one right now. In this moment I can know that I am one with a intelligence that heals my wounds. This presence can heal my inner wounds as well. As I open my heart on this very dark rainy day I can allow myself in with love, caring and nurturing. A warm place to sit and feel loved, to know that all is well, that all is good. That right now I don't need to worry about anything. I can trust this presence to take care of me as I open to taking care of myself. This day will grow into the perfect actions, perfect interactions and comments with everyone. I will trust as the day unfolds. I am grateful for these thoughts and this day whether it be sunny or rainy. Thank you. I needed that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment