Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 3, 2011

1-03-11

Yes, the third day of the year and I do have to say I did many new things. Things that I have wanted to do for at least a year I did on my way to work today. I stopped at a random design studio that I have admired from afar and actually thought about trying to work there. I don't have the creditials but why not go in and just talk to the people. I loved it. Then I did turn my resume into a teaching studio. They don't have acting teachers I don't think. So I would be an asset. Then I had a dream about producing a cooking show locally. So I stopped at a great store that has a kitchen in it and got the information. I may approach them with an idea to get people into the store. A competition locally for people that love to cook. I don't know. I just have to go with the visions and dreams that I have. I have ideas and was to fearful to ask questions that I didn't think were appropriate. Well, get over it. I really want to do some different things this year. Maybe produce, publish, etc. More creating.
The challenge to you is to challenge yourself this year. Talk to people you usually wouldn't, do things you wanted to do but didn't. You know what we aren't on this planet forever. I want to listen things that are given me in my dreams or anyway I can get it. I will take all that is given me. Thank you. I am grateful. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment