Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

01-25-11

I have to admit I loved dreamland this morning and didn't want it to stop. But I had a date with my hubby, a lunch date, so I had to get up. Really great lunch, but then I got so so tired. Oh well. Creation. Yes, a safe place to create. What have I created lately. Well, I have created some new communication in my many parts. My self talk has changed. Maybe that is because I am a different zodiac sign. HA< now that is the news around the world huh? My hubby didn't know but we talked to the waitress and she is the new sign. Our son is the new sign also. Wow, I wonder what this has to do with all the books written, all the charts that have been made. Sometimes things change. How do you feel about change? This is the challenge. Sometimes I crave change, other times I hate it. I dread it. I can honestly say I am very afraid of it. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment