Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

01-19-11

I have to admit going to the dentist is not one of my favorite places to go. My body reacts before I can even give it a chance. My upper body started shaking and my hands were shaking while they were giving me my shots, and my heart was going crazy. The dentist had to stop and said she would come back after I was a little numb. Well, for me it takes 2 times as many drugs to do anything to me. Emergency wards have found that out, and all my dentists.
Bottom line was I had to connect, with something bigger than myself because I was out of control and it wasn't even my mind at this point. It was body memory.
The challenge for you is to look at your life and see what things makes your body react and you don't even really have the thought first. This was very powerful for me. They left me alone for a while and I made a commitment to connect to something that could take me to the beach. And I went to the beach in many places with this presence that I am quite aware of. Tears came out of my eyes and I made it. I still am very very numb. No not dumb, numb. My body knows something that I don't have thoughts about. I made it. So can you. Ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment