Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, January 14, 2011

01-14-11

What kind of moods have you been having? I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I have been very angry, hateful and definately not grateful. I felt so bad that when I woke up this morning at around 4:00 I couldn't sleep and had a horrible morning today. I was wondering if I was being effected by things or energys outside myself. I called and asked friends if they were having a bad day. Even Cooper had a very bad day. I vowed to have better days. I vowed to stay in spirit and not in the human aspect.
The challenge for you is ask yourself, what realm do you live in? Do you live in the realm of goodness behind every corner, or judgment and self doubt. They say what you resists, persists. Then I need to let go of more stuff. Actually being more grateful can help. Yesterday I hated many things. I don't usually use the word Hate. But I did. I don't think that was really the case. But I do have some physical aspects that may have something to do with the mental.
Be of spirit, in the flesh. Trusting that you are in the right place at the right time always for your best. Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment