Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-01-2011

Okey dokey. Today is Oprahs big new network debut. I will try and watch some of that. I will be working while the men in my life will be home watching FOOTBALL. I guess I don't mind working when that is happening all day. The really great thing that happened already this year was when I awoke there was a huge bird sitting in the tree by our pond. It looked like a great big owl but it was daylight. It ended up being some kind of hawk we think. It was a first for us. I took it as a sign of power for the new year. Do you do that?
Thus the challenge is to look at your life and see if you see things as signs, or if you are thinking of someone and they call. etc. I do. Do you? Great New Years day. Look at things with a new set of eyes today. I am going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment