Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 10, 2011

01-10-11

The challenge for you and me today is to have a couple deadlines. I have a childrens color book from one of my songs that I want done. Soon. So I said by the end of this week. The words are all done, I just have to draw the pictures for the book and print it. Create a cover and take it to the center and see if they will put it in their book store. I want to publish a couple books this year. I don't know how to do that. I know that I have talked about this before on my blog. OK well I am sending this oudt withour any authority and that is a challenge that I will have to take up in another blog. I am mad, upset, pissed and mad. So Ther I have some emotions to deal with and I have to do that physically. Meaning I have to hit my mattress. Whatever, I don't hit people but aI do need to do the physical activity. Sometimes it is hitting with a tennis racket or pillow. Blank you. Is an issue right now. I am sorry for being human!!~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment