Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-12-11

Yes, here we are again. A safe place to be, should I change the name of my blot? Should I take the 365 blogs of last year and make a book out of it for the challenges that I gave you everyday?
I am in a class about financial freedom and how money is never the issue it is about how you are in life. Many things have been coming up for me around freedom.
The challenge for today is to do something you always do and do it in a new way. Like even getting dressed, or preparing your food, or the way you put on your makeup. Just do something very simple different. Be aware of how that makes you feel? Do you have to really work hard to do something different? Now I have to figure out what I will do differently. Have a great great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment