Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

01-29-11

I think this is really close to a full moon as all things are shaping up or not. Communication and thoughts are running a little wild in many friends that I talk with. That being said, let us look at the challenge for the day. I want to make sure it is what I am challenged with and that is... "Sometimes I have to talk to people at certain times, because of work and such and that isn't a time that is the best time to be in the moment." The challenge being, I am feeling very frustrated and or tired, or simply not in the mood and I have to do it anyway. It isn't a flowing, meaningful conversation, it is hard, doesn't satisfy anyone, not so loving and so my challenge is why even do it.
Oh, my gosh. Isn't that the story, isn't that the reality that we give ourselves. What if we said I am calling you with love but it isn't a very positive time to talk with me. I love that. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment