Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 24, 2011

01-24-10

APPRECIATION!! I have had very many sleepless nights, stressful thoughts of fear and no future. What is that all about. I am wondering if my age and hormones have something to do with it. I had no sign of hope, no sign or feeling of love. That is in the middle of the night. Then I wake up and have love and hope. Tonight I really have to give up the fear and go to the love. Because there can't be both at the same time. I choose love.
I am real and that sometimes isn't as fun as other things may be.
The challenge for you today is how real are you? Reality is only in your thoughts. Really, if you think things are bad or you live in fear you have those thoughts. Love and finding the love isn't always easy. I am thankful for today, I am thankful for the sun, I am thankful for the work that I got to do today. Thank you, and have a great evening and a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment