Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, December 31, 2010

12-31-10

Last day of the Year I am so excited. It is like Santa or God is coming to town to visit me and all of us. I am not sure why this is happening but I am not going to complain.
This eve challenge is only of love, caring and believing in yourself and others. This was 365 days of my blog. And I challenge everyone and all to challenge themselves to a commitment. How does that sound? I love it..... I don't know what next years blog will be. Probably just the way it is right now.......but I am open for something new. I can change in the middle of the year if I choose. This blog has given me more creative power. Reclaiming your power is what I was thinking of writing about. What do you think. The best year ever to you all. Love from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment