Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, May 2, 2010

05-02-10

This is such an awesome day. And why would I say such a thing? Well, because everyday is an awesome day if you are dieing and we all are. Some faster than others. Why am I talking about this. I mean really this is not what I wanted to talk about. What I want to construct is a conversation about creating recently. Last night I created an unusual creation with the regular canvas and a piece of Plexiglas. This was cause for some excitement in my mind. It gives my painting the 3D dimensions. Now I have to figure out how to connect the two mediums. That is somehow a main distraction of mine. I have a vision and then I don't know how to make that happen.
So this becomes a challenge to you, my dedicated readers. How do you move through your creative distractions? How do you create freely and not worry about the delivery? Easily said by me+HA HA
this is finished by computer only>>love me

No comments:

Post a Comment