Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, May 15, 2010

05-15-10

This is a great day for being creative and living the creativity and what else? Having things come full circle as they say.
My rock n roll girlfriends are coming to spend 3 days together. They are actually at a Eugene Music Store. I don't know any of them. And I live in Eugene. I sing, write and play music but I don't even know where they may be.
I am truly excited to see these dear friends from my past. I let the fear go. As I went to a singing from the soul workshop today. This gentlemen really captures the vibrations of being a voice for whatever is in your soul. He has been teaching for 30 years in LA and all over. We are all damaged goods.
My challenge to you is to look at yourself and see where you think you are broken or you are damaged goods. This can help or constrict your creativity. I thought my puking and singing was over until today. And I almost felt like puking. Fear came up also. I cried. And I found out that I still have singing issues in my tissues. See if you still have issues in your tissues. Have a great one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment