Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, May 21, 2010

05-21-10

Welcome to this Friday. This is Movie Friday, meaning I am going to be in a movie today. I will be in a student film and I think it is the perfect place for me to be today. I have this fear of bigger movies so this is the perfect place for me to be.
My Project last night was so awesome. Everyone's project was so so so so great. We are such creative creatures. I just loved it. I am going to look at everyone today knowing how creative they are.
My challenge to you today is to take a look at everyone as a creative creature. Even the person begging on the street, the lady at the grocery store, everyone. Even your family members that you see all the time, see them in a different light today. Now go out and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment