Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, May 20, 2010

05-20-10

I have to give a project tonight for a class I am taking. It is on how could I impact myself, my community and the world. I didn't know what to do for the project. Then I thought of my blog, a safe place to create. That is what my focus is these days. So nothing seemed more important to me to share with myself, you and all of the world. I think we don't play enough or create enough to make us feel good. If it means planting a garden, or organizing your closet the way you use it the most. These are still creative processes.
My challenge to you is to see what you contribute to yourself, to your community or to the world? If you could do anything what would you do? What do you see in the world that you would like to change or contribute too? How may I serve you? Have a good one and wish me luck on my final project. Oh, I will do some songs from Creative Kidz and I will give out Art to Heart Cards. I will show my Alignment Beads. All great creative things.
I want to make it a safe place for everyone to create.....Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment