Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, May 13, 2010

05-13-10

What a beautiful day. And I stayed in bed way to long, but I will fill the rest of the day in the most beautiful day. Getting ready for a little get together with some girls I played rock n roll over 20 years ago. They will be staying at my house. I am so excited, at the same time I have some work to get done. I will do that around my Artist Date, my class and work. I can do it all. Because I am choosing to do it all.
My challenge for you today is to walk through your house and or office, studio. Whatever you choose and write down all the creating that you did. It could be the curtains, the books you chose to put on the shelf. It can be the paintings, the still life art you have put together that shows a part of you. It is the way you put the furniture and how your dishes are arranged in the cupboard. I think we take if for granted that we create our lives around us and through us. All of us are original and we do things our way. Take note you little creator you. You Big Creator you. Have a Beautiful Creative Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment