Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

05-19-10

Today I am having to do some traveling and really want to use that time to look at what I want to do and what doesn't serve me anymore. Service to others. Giving what I want to get? This is something I need to look at. I will listen to a CD that a friend gave me and enjoy the time. I don't want to leave my friend, I have been given such gifts from these few days with many female friends.
My challenge to you is to look at what serves you in your life and what doesn't serve you. I will make a list of this and I encourage you to do the same. Listen to what is given you and see where that takes you. My words for the day was ACCEPTANCE, PURPOSE, HUMILITY AND INSPIRATION. This is just what I needed today and you too can pick 4 words for the day out of my 60 Art to Heart Insight Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment