Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, May 24, 2010

05-24-10

I have a day off. I am so excited. I really had to take a look at all the days this last few weeks and see what I did. I had something to do for others or was at work or traveling etc. No day at home to do laundry, to pickup things you left out. I made a list of things that I wanted to do. So this goes along with my blog yesterday. It is filling the well-spring. I felt so grateful not having to run off today. I got to go for a run. Haven't ran that far in years. I have got to start taking my body seriously. I want to have a strong body. I want to have a strong heart. My body is where my creativity comes through. It needs to be a strong vibrational temple to be a conduit for the great gifts that are given us.
My challenge to you today is to take a look at your body, your health and is there room for improvement? Maybe it is the time of the year you can get out and start walking, running or biking. This will promote your blood flow and weight loss and I remember when I ran for miles I would get the runner high and great things will come to the inspired mind that has the runners chemicals running through it. How much can we create if we aren't healthy or in touch with the vibration of the universe. This is a good time to reconnect. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment