Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

05-04-10

Angels? Are there such a thing? Are we all angels serving each other? I don't know why I am asking this. Well, I guess I do know why, a couple people have been mentioning Angels to me and say I have some that are watching over me. I don't know. Let's focus on creation again. A safe place to create. I read this morning that no one can get in your mind and create thoughts for you unless you let them. So your thoughts are your creations alone. Connected or aligned with the bigger picture. Life itself. A gratitude list. That is what I need to do today. I love that I have my legs, and they are working, my fingers are typing these words on a computer that was lovingly given to me by my husband. I have a loving husband and an awesome son, who I will get to see this evening. What more could I ask for?
The challenge for today is for you to write a gratitude list. Like food, sun, clothes the list can go on all day because we have much to be grateful for. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment