Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, May 8, 2010

05-08-10

Let us look at sleep and rest. I know some people that would never think of taking a nap. I know others that fall asleep and deny that they take a nap and then there are people like me and my son. We love to nap. I have Powered Napped for about 20 years. So my body automatically slows down around 1:00 pm and I can fall asleep for as little as 10 minutes and I feel connected and ready to go. But if I don't get that needed shut down sometimes I have to go to bed very very early to catch up and be grounded and in the moment.
My challenge to you is to take a look at your sleeping habits, your napping habits and or your lack of. The great saying someone brought to mind was, if we only used the habits they taught us in kindergarten. Be nice to everyone. Hang up your coat, take a nap, etc.
It is brilliant. How do you deny yourself of regrouping time? How do you take care of your precious self? I feel guilty sometimes because of meditating late, sleeping later that others, taking a nap. You know what? It is my life and I and the cosmic magic know best. I need to trust what I need to do to make it through. Happy Mothers Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment