Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, May 13, 2010

05-12-10

This is a day that I will write 2 blogs as yesterday got past me without a blog. I got up early to take husband to the airport then I had to get ready for work and went to a concert and was way to tired to write last night. So at first I was mad at myself but simply decided to write two on this beautiful day. And get an Artist date in also. Have I talked about Artist Dates. This is a time when you fill up with other peoples art. You can go to a book store. An antique store, A pond, A mall. Art gallery,museum. What ever. You just look around and soak in what you see. Fill yourself up.
My challenge is to plan an Artist Date with yourself. This is something you do alone. You can do one with a friend but I want you to go alone and see how that feels to you. You can be like a child in a candy shop. Life is good, life is filled with beauty and waiting for you to fill the world with unlimited creativity. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment