Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

05-05-10

When it all comes together. Well I have had quite a few creations that seem to be on hold. But today 4 or 5 different things came to me and I got them done. I made cards for my Alignment Beads. (And I named them). I got holders for my Art to Heart Insight Cards.
I named them also. I got containers for my beads. I got T-Shirts to decorate. Wow.
I didn't have to worry about it happening it just took time to germinate. It is like a seed and then it grows at it's own time.
My challenge to you is plant the seeds or take a look at the seeds you planted and how did the outcome look like. I get sad when I don't get to create or I don't have any great ideas, then all of a sudden breakthrough. Take a look how this looks in your life. And plant a few seeds today. I am going to plant more seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment