Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, May 27, 2010

05-27-10

There's a holiday coming up and I have to work all of it. How do I feel about that? Well I wish I at least had one day to spend with my husband. I will make the best of it though. I will be making money and I have bills to pay. I will contact people about my creations and I will sell my creations. I am excited now. I just talked myself out of feeling down.
My challenge for you today is to take a look at this holiday and see what it means to you? Memorial Day. I am going to explore my feelings about everyone that is gone and all my friends that are alive and want to wish them a great holiday. Memories have a lot to do with our creativity. Our past, our now and the vision of our future. How can we create if we don't have memories and the feelings that go along with them. Take a look at your emotions and how your memories can create songs, pictures, books, great jewelry and thing you may want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment