Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

05-26-10

Do you have those days where you just can't get motivated. I am having one of those today. I feel a little antsy and can't focus on anything. The weather is like that also. I was to shoot a scene in my friends movie but the weather kept us from doing that. So I had free time. I turned on the TV. Now that is a mistake for me because I get caught up on HGTV. I love that channel maybe a little too much. I have grieved over my LA experience, my disappointments, my unmet expectations and feel like I am moving on. I feel I have turned a corner, or made a connection or something of the sort. Even though today I am not feeling the motivation that I want. I wanted more days off this week and when I got one I am just wasting it on doing nothing. I have things to clean up and am not doing that either. Well, I just took a break from this blog and anything I saw that I wanted to do I DID. So I got at least 3 things I had walked by 10 times or more. See this blog helps me talk myself out of being what I don't want to be. Lazy and or unmotivated can be adjusted by journeling or talking about the lack of energy.
That sounds like a challenge to me. Do you use your friends to inspire you? Do you journal? Do you blog? Having something that you really do everyday can motivate you to get unstuck. I am unstuck. Yeah!! Thanks to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment