Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

05-18-10

I need to journal. I need to let go. I have been around a lot of energy lately, whether it be at work, on vacation, in class, at a concert, at others homes. I think I am on overload.
I feel like I need to journal for a year or so. What would I journal about? About my mind and how crazy it gets sometimes. About judgmental ways and how I don't express myself clearly, or others don't understand what I am saying. Everyone is so nice, and things are going well in the long term but I feel like I haven't taken any time to actually nurture myself. Most people never do that. What I would ask myself most: What do you need Linda? I mean really what do you need right now to allow you to see the beauty around you and how grateful you can be for these opportunities. I would say, I need to stop, quiet my crazy mind, look around me, breathe and say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...... My 4 words for the day from my Art to Heart Insight Cards, were HONESTY, GRATITUDE, ADVENTURE AND RELEASE. I need them all very badly. Honesty with myself on how I interact with people and my crazy mind talk still. Gratitude for this amazing chance to reconnect and stay connected with people. The Adventure to get away from work and see everyone and go to new places. Release I really needed and this is helping me release. I still want to please people and that isn't anything that I really need to do anymore. Serving people would be a much better thing for me to be able to do.
My challenge to you is to ask yourself, what do you really need today? Is there one thing that you could do to make you feel better, more grounded, more creative. Maybe you need to book yourself a massage or a little get away or something. Or maybe a simple blog or journel. We have to learn to take care of ourselves so we can take care of others. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment