Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, May 14, 2010

05-14-10

How excited am I? Well, really I am a little tired but at the same time I have great things coming up for me. I have a singing workshop tomorrow and I am excited about that. Then my rock n roll girls are having a 3 day get together. Then I get to stay with a friend after that. Meaning I have a few days away from work. Also I have a short film on Friday that I will be acting in. Another class end project is coming up and I am thinking of taking all of my creating to present the project. It is about how do you effect the community and or changing the world.
So my challenge to you is how does your creativeness change the world. Effect the world, or your community? This is a great way to say, How can I serve? That is how our talents can really change the world. This is the creativity I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment