Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

05-25-10

Today is a great day to Master Mind. Who do you Master Mind with? Is it time to move away from some relationships that aren't supporting you in the best way possible? Sometimes it is better to keep your new visions to yourself so that others can't say something negative about them and you quit before you even get started. I am holding my friends in unconditional love and respect. Even though I may n0t ever call them again. I am finding how friendship works these days. We are so busy keeping up with our homes, our jobs, our relationships in our homes that we don't really make time for friends. And I was feeling left out of many of my friends lives. I would call them and I wouldn't get a call back. They always sounded excited to hear from me but I was the aggressor. If that is the word. I don't want to do that any more.
If you get an email from a friend and dread opening it up there must be some issue that you haven't dealt with with that person.
Going back to Master Minding. That is collaborating with others about your future and what you want in your life. Who would be the best people to talk to that would understand and support you in what you want to do, be and get in your life?
My challenge to you today is to take a look at all of your friends and family and think about how it feels to tell them your new creative ideas. Do they say, Oh here you go again, you never finish what you start. Or are they open and excited. Just take a look at how you think they react. Could it be that you are making up some of their reaction in your head. Sometimes we think we know what the other people are thinking. But can we really know what is on their minds? Can you Master Mind with yourself? That is a good way to get in touch with what is going on inside you. Try that too. Let us have a very productive and creative day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment