Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, May 22, 2010

05-22-10

I am excited to have some clarity on how my life is working or not working. I know that lots of time we have mirror of our good, or our bad. Right in our face. What you create comes right back. I was looking at why I don't pursue my creativity, why I don't give the gifts to everyone that were given me. I have become very passive and not passionate. I have questions why things aren't just given to me. I don't even put it out there. There has to be action taken. This and the ripple effect of how I treat others or how I hide myself with others. How can there be a true relationship if I am not being authentic or my true self.
I saw a ripple effect in what I am creating in the world, thinking it only effects me but everything I do effects many many people. Your family, your co workers, even your own creativity is effected by your thinking and your doing. Hiding or playing small never helped anyone. Thinking people don't like you because they don't call doesn't help you either. Be the friend that you want people to be friends with you, not the other way around.
My challenge to you is figure out what your ripple effect is causing. I think it is definitely worth taking a look at and putting some thought into it. Just as you drop or throw a rock into the water it ripples out. It is energy it is the way of the universe. Check i t out.

No comments:

Post a Comment